Monday, June 11, 2018

Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd

Hello Everyone!

I had a wonderful week and I dont really have the words to express my gratitud for all of the miracles I have witnessed. I am just so happy to be a missionary!
Osler and Karina got married this week. We were able to get all of the papers in and everything all ready in record time and they got married on Friday. I got to be Karina's witness for her wedding and she was so happy! It was my second time being a witness at a wedding! The wedding turned out great! We decorated he chapel witha  ton of balloons, and the members brought food and it turned out being super great and they couldnt stop thanking us! They are so special to me. It has been so fun helping them to progress on the covenant path so they can have an eternal family!! 

The baptism on Saturday was amazing! Osler and Jose both got baptised and everything went so well! A ton of people came to support them! When Osler shared his testimony after he shared the story from the bible about the lost sheep. He said he was grateful that we had coming looking for him so he could be brought back to the fold. It was a sweet moment and I just had tears of joy in my eyes thinking about all of the hard work these brothers have put into getting baptised and thinking about all of the great things they are going to do now! It was the best weekend ever!

Transfers are in two weeks and everyone is pretty sure that I am going to have transfers and they keep inviting me to eat at their homes to say by. Its really starting to hit me that Im not going to be in Peru forever, but oh how grateful I am that I was sent here. I know that there have been people prepared for me to find, but I know tha t they were also prepared to teeach me too! 

I know that the gospel has been restored and I know tha t our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of His children. I know that Jesus Christ is our saviour and thet He is the way to eternal life! Keep working hard and do all that you can to stay on the covenant path!!

Mathew 18:12-14

Con MUCHO amor, 
Hermana Toponce




No comments:

Post a Comment