Monday, September 18, 2017

Punchana-New Area

Hello my wonderful family and friends! I sure love all of you. Thank you for all that you do :)
This week I have a new companion. I am with Sister Quispe. She is awesome! She is from Peru and she has one transfer more than I do in the mission so well be learning together :) OUr area is a lot smaller than any of my other ones have been but Im excited about it because well be able to teach everyone! We have on investigator who is progressing named Gloria and she learns really fast and loves the book of mormon. I cant wait to see how the gospel helps her :) 
I gave my first talk of the mission. I got to speak on service and it went really well. The members are super welcoming and said that my spanish is super good! I am so happy that I finally got to speak in church. 
We had a zone service project. A block of houses caught on fire and we went to clean up and start the foundation for new houses. It was so fun to be able to help and get to know more people here in Iquitos. EVen though they had something terrible happen they were still smiling and working with us. 
I love the chance that I have to serve a mission. Service is so important beacuse its how we show God that we love him! I dont have much time to write today, but I wanted to let you all know that I am doing super good and that I am healthy and happy :)
I pray for all of your health and happiness as well :)
Con Amor, 
Hermana Toponce



No comments:

Post a Comment