Monday, September 25, 2017

CONFERENCE WEEK




I hope you are all preparing for general conference! Womens conference was amazing so Im sure that the rest will be wonderful too :)
This week we had the first Zone P-day activity that Ive ever had in my whole mission and it was super fun. We had a family home evening as a zone and each companionship had to plan a game. All of the games were super great and it help us to be more united as a zone. My companion and I organized scripture charades and got to act out a bunch of scripture stories. It was funny. Im glad that my theatre skills came in handy. :)
There has been crazy weather here this week! So much rain! Were all super safe, but were pretty wet. I like it more than being hot all of the time. 
Our investigators are doing pretty good. Gloria still hasnt accepted a baptim date but shes getting close, and were teaching a kid named bruno who looks like bruno mars and sings! He keeps trying to sing to me in english so were trying to find him an hymnbook so that he can learn the hymns!
This week I realized something super cool that Im sure a lot of you have already realize, but I feel like I should shar it anyways. I was looking at my CTR ring and I realized that CTR means so much more than choose the right, while I was looking at it I realized that CTR also teaches us to remember our baptismal covenants, C-Commandments, keep them all. T- Take upon ourselves the name of christ. R- Remember Him always. I will never look at my CTR ring the same way again. I am so grateful that I am here on my mission and that I have the chance to teach people the importance of being baptised and help them make and keep this sacred covenant. I know that the church is true and I know that baptism is necessary for us to be able to recieve eternal life. :)
I hope you all have a great week and remember CTR :) 
Con Mucho Amor, 
Hermana Toponce 


No comments:

Post a Comment