Monday, November 27, 2017

Gratitud :)

Hello everyone!
This week was thanksgiving and it was a lot different than I thought it would be. I spent my thanksgiving at the hospital here because I was sick, but I am all better now so all is well! Ask my parents if you want more information, haha. My pensionista made me cake for thanksgiving and when we got home for the night the sisters and I offered a prayer of gratitude and said all of the things we are grateful for to do something the celebrate thanksgiving and I was super happy. Im glad that Im surrounded by sweet missionaries who want to help me feel a little at home for the holidays. :)
As an early christmas present, we got a new house!! Im so happy to have our own space again. We are now healthy, happy and ready to get back to work. Our house is a little bigger than our other one too so no complaints here. Im super happy. 
This week I had the prompting to buy some cookies and I didnt know why because I didnt want to eat cookies, but I baught them anyway. We then were teaching an investigator and her mom came in the door with her crying sister and when I asked what happened she told me that she got to her choir concert late and they  started singing without her. She was seriously so sad, and then I remembered that I had cookies! I gave her the cookies and her face lit up! I am so happy that I listened to the spirit and that I could help her feel better. 
This week has been rough, but I know that God helps us when we give our all. I have seen lots of little miracles this week and have felt the guidance of the spirit. I know that God answers prayers. I hope you all had a healthy happy thanksgiving. I am now healthy, Piter is still progressing towards his baptism, Im still super happy, and praying that I dont have transfers tonight! 
Thanks for all of your love and prayers. The really truly do help so much!
Love you all!!
Hermana Toponce

***Natalie had to sleep on the floor of some other sisters apartment while they found her a new one. She slept outside of a bug net and got tons of bug bites. Because of the bites she was feeling sick and dizzy, so they sent her to the hospital for tests. She is "disease free" she said. She is low on iron and has to check on her health again in couple weeks, but she is good for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment