Monday, February 19, 2018

I Feel My Savior's Love

I just want to wish you all a happy late velentines day!! THis week I was thinking about how much love the Savior has for all of us and how much love God has for us. There are so many ways I can feel and recognize their love for me here in the mission. This week especially!
One of the ways that I could feel their love was in the baptism that we had for Hermano Junior! He was so happy! All of his family came and when he shared his testimony he said that he is so excited to use this year to prepare for his mission. The most special was that his best friend got to baptise him! It was such a beautiful Saturday that I will never forget. I cant stop smiling!!
I am looking forward to the other baptism that we have coming up to for a boy named Wills. He is 14 and he loved the message of the restoration because he is 14 too and has the same question! He is loving the book of mormon and super excited to be baptised. 
Karina was going to get baptised this week on the 24, but she said she wants more time to prepare. Well see when she wants to be baptised but shes getting there! Raul and Madelen are working things out so they can accept a date too! We are praying that they accept!! They are such a great family.
I can also feel Gods love for me when we are guided to find people. We were guided this week to find two new amazing families and I am so excited to start teaching them. We felt the need to go a different way than normal, we knocked on a door and found one of the families and they gave us the reference of the other! It was a miracle. 
I love peru. I love the bugs, the dirt, the sun, motokars. I love having a pensionista. I love speaking another language. I love teaching the gospel! 
I know that Jesus Christ is our savior. I know that he loves us So much and that he is the way to eternal life. I know that Charity, the pure love of Christ, never faileth. I hope you have a great week and can recognize the many ways that God is showing His love for you.
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce






No comments:

Post a Comment