Monday, February 12, 2018

Scripture Power

So I am doing a lot better than I was last week. I am healthier, the week went really well and life is good! We are getting close to Juniors baptism. ITS THIS SATURDAY!! and he is so excited. He sends us a text everyday counting down the days. We also have another investigator named Karina and her son who are going to be baptised on the 24th of february. It is so fun seeing how excited they are to make this promise with God. 
This week I taught my companion the primary song, "Scripture Power" because she wanted to learn an easy song and it has been the sweetest hearing her sing one of my favorite primary song, but thinscute little song has also strengthened my testimony  a lot this week. When I sent Alma 37:37 to JUnior last week it really changed his life... it is amazing to me how one verse of scripture can make such a bigdifference in our lives. It got me thinking about Joseph Smith and the one verse he read in James 1:5 that has changed all of our lives and made possible the restoration of the gospel. It is amazing how God guides us and speaks to us through His scriptures. 
Tyler our recent convert also came up to me in church yesterday all excited and asked me where I am in my book of mormon becasue I started over my book of mormon so wee could have a competition and he is beating me!! I cant believe it! I love to see his excitement to read the scriptures. 
I have a testimony that ther Book of MOrmon is true. Ot is the word of God. It changes lives. It is the keystone of my testimony and of our Rreligion! I hope you can all give a little time to read the book of mormon this week and see how amazing it is! 
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce
Also no pictures this week... sorry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment