Monday, April 16, 2018

Help Me Teach With Inspiration

So I have a new favorite Hymn, which is the title of this email. I dont remember how it is in english but the spanish version made me cry tears of happiness because I loved iot so much! I love it becasue it talks about the help we need from God to be able to do His work. It helped me a lot this week!
We are trying to find new investigators because our other investigators got baptised... so weve been walking alot and knocking on doors and the best is that it has been raining so ive been able to use my rainboots!! Everything is covered in mud, but we have found a bunch of really fun people that were going to start teaching this week! I love finding new people to teach!! 
I feel ike we were guided this week to be where we needed when we needed to be there,. There were three times this week that our Investigators said "How did you know that you needed to visit me right now? I needed you!" and than we visited a recent convert named Mari and she said the same! I was so happy that we were able to help them feel Gods love in the right moment. I felt happy becasue I got to comfort those whe were in need of comfort and cry with them and help them feel charity. Moments like this dont happen very often in life, but Im glad that I get to experience them here in the mission. 
The most special to me was being able ot hear all that my Pansionista had to go through to become a member of the church and hear that she had to sacrifice so much. She started crying and I cried with her and just shared with her my testimony of the Savior. It was so special to me and I know the spirit guided my words. 
I feel like I am learning a lot more about Jesus Christ with my new assignments. I was reading in 3 Nephi this week in chapter 17 when Jesus is blessing the Nephite children and I fel the Saviors love so strongly when I read verse 21. He blessed the children one by one. This is something that I have been trying to do here in my mission. Love as the savior did and bless peoples lives one by one. I have seen a big change in my ability to serve this week thanks to this scripture!
I know that God loves us and that He sent His son Jesus Christ. I know that they love EACH of us and bless EACH of us with what we need. 
Con Mucho Amor, 
Hermana Toponce
no pictures... they didnt want to load!!

No comments:

Post a Comment