Monday, April 2, 2018

In Our Lovely Deseret

What a lovely, lovely week I have had. I had such a spirit filled week full of learning and I am so grateful that we have  a living prophet to guide us in these latter days. My life was changed this conference and I know without a doubt that the changes made were inspired by God. I cant wait to see all of the great things that are coming up in the church! My favorite part was how often the speakers talked about staying on the covenant path. It is such a beautiful eternal truth and I am so grateful that I have this time ot be here to help people start their journey on the gospel path through baptism. 
Speaking of baptism Karina and her son Gabriel are gettin gbaptised this saturday and they are super excited! They came to conference on saturday and sunday and they loved it os much! She has really changed a lot. 
We had a beautiful oportunity to have a baptism in our zone for 16 people! I literally felt heaven smiling down on the stakecenter this friday and these great people enterend into the waters of baptism. One of them was Lita, a sweet sister we found while ocntacting. We taught her the first lesson and knew that she would be baptised! The sad part is that when we walked out of her house we realized that it was barely out of our area and had to pass her reference to the elders!!! NO! but The best part is that she ended up getting baptised and we got to be there :) 
This week I will be finding out who my new companion is and if I get to stay in this area. I am excited to see what will be happening. I love this area, and my mission! Its the best thing I have ever decided to do and I am so grateful for the restored gospel! I know it is true. Keep stong on the gospel path and have a fantastic week! 
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce



No comments:

Post a Comment