Monday, May 21, 2018

Faith in Every Footstep

It was an interesting week this week thats for sure. I get to stay here in Pucallpa and Im super excited about it! It is definitly and answer to my prayers. I had to organize a ward activity last minute because my district leader got sick and he was in charge and didnt show up so I worked with the ward leaders to have a good activity and everything worked out great! There were games, food, and a powerful message and investigators came so I say it was successful. In all of the lst misute planning we also were going to visit investigators and we got a phonecall from President saying that he wanted to come with us to visit a family that were teaching and that we had to meet him in the church in a half hour. We were on the other side of our area and we literally had to run to get there on time and when we greeted president we were sweating and out of breath! But it was an awesome lesson and our investigator Lessy came to church!!  It was her first time and I know it was because President shared his strong testimony. 

I got bit by a dog for the third time here in Yarinacocha and it ended up being a miracle! W knocked on the door of our investigator and her sister told us that she was sleeping, so we decided to knock on her neighbors door and thats where the dag was. I screamed and our investigators family came out to see if I was okay and our investigaotr heard me scream and woke up too! So we totally ended up teaching her and she acepted baptism!!! Sandra is getting baptised in June!!! I never thought I would be happy about getting bit, but I really am. I knew we needed to teach her that day! :) (Also seriously no worries, I am not injured just scared of dogs a little)
Life is going good. We are workin on finsing new investigators and helping Osler to be prepared for his baptism this saturday. Sandrea is getting baptised in june and another one of our investigators named Jose is about to accept a date! I know that God is preparing His children here in Yarinacocha and I am so beyong happy that I get to serve here still!
Have a great week everyone. Be careful around the wild dogs, and look for all of the little miracles that happen everyday!!
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce
no pictures this week... camera problems

No comments:

Post a Comment