Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Family Extras week 1

We hid a valentines package in her bag, because you can't send packages to the CCM so here's what she said.

Hello guys! Oh my goodness I am so grateful for your sweet notes in my valentines day package and I definitely shared my treats with the girls in my room and they say thank you too. The mtc is so much fun and I'm loving it so much. The first day was so so hard. I felt really sick and I threw up!! I think it was because of the heat and being completely exhausted but after that I felt completely fine and I've been healthy ever since. Prayers work!!
You asked about meeting up with the missionaries in Atlanta. I met up with everyone there and we all sat on the plane by each other. There was a lady on the plane who needed a blessing because she had a medical emergency and the elders gave her one. I am already so close to everyone here and its so fun. There are only 120 of us at the mtc so its been easy to get to know all of the people. My district is my favorite! Our district leaders name is elder Letham and he just barely turned 18 and graduated from high school and he is the most mature person I have ever met in my life. He is so fun to work with. Man, I love my district.

Getting settled into the mtc took about a week but I think I'm finally good. All of the stuff I brought works so well and I think I'm really prepare. I already have two bug bites and a few blisters. They don't hurt though! They just make me feel like a missionary. My hair is so funny in humidity. I really will be wearing a braid most of the time I think.

I've only seen one spider so far and it was tiny. There are a lot of pretty birds that sing to us in the morning and I think its fun to listen to them.

Peruvian Spanish is so pretty and I really think that I am getting better every day!

Hallie you looked absolutely stunning for sweethearts! IM glad you had fun with him. Also good luck with all of the student government things!! I am praying for you for all of the fun stuff you have coming up.

I seriously love you all so much and I hope you guys are doing alright!! I pray for you everyday!! Please have a safe and fun week.
Love,
Hermana Toponce :)
Ps my pday is on wednesday while im at the mtc. My schedule is wake up at 6:30 and then mostly classes and food every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment