Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hola Familia :)

This week has been so busy but it has been really good. We got to go to the park for pday which was super fun and I got to see a bunch of animals. It was like I was in Tarzan! There were so many trees and we had a monkey folling us around thew whole time which I thought was really fun. It was great to be able to see some of the jungle. 
We had a lesson with the stake president this week and I was terrified. He brought his friend who is a nonmember and we taught him at the stake presidents house. It was intimidating to have him there but the lesson went so well. Its the best lesson hermana prince and I have ever had together. The spirit was so special and I really see progress in him. Were excited to meet with him again this week. :) 
One of my favorite experiences from this week was teaching a family whos dad has recently passed away. They are all really sad and when we found them we felt like we should teach them a lesson. They kindly invited us in and we talked about the plan of salvation and how their family can be together forever and it was really special. They had so much hope in their eyes and it felt so good to be able to help them have some more hope during this hard time for their family. We have the special opportunity to be the family history missionaries for pucallpa so were always teaching people about the plan of salvation wich is my very favorite thing to teach about. I am so grateful to have this opportunity every week to teach people how they can bring their names to the temple. I just keep thinking about how special it is that we get to be wioth our families forever through the gospel! Its a real motivation for me to try to be better everyday. :) 
This week was a little rough with our investigators. None of them came to church but were hoping that they will this week and that they can keep progressing! Im excited to work hard this week to keep helping Isabel and Luisa get ready for their baptisms :)
I love you all so much and I love hearing from you. Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. :)
Con Amor, 
Hermana Toponce



No comments:

Post a Comment