Monday, October 16, 2017

I LOVE IQUITOS

I seriously love the mission. My companion is super great and weve been working well together. We are having a lot of succes and were happy! I couldnt ask for anything better. I also love my area. The people are really nice. My investigadors are progressing. THREE FAMILIES!! One is Esteban and Nara, The other is Lila and Jairo, and the other is Gloria and Jaime. All of them are reading their book of mormon, coming to church and preparing to get married and baptised in december. It has been so fun teaching them and they all tell me that I explain the gospel well. It made me happy to hear because my goal this transfer was to teach better :) We have transfers tonight and I am praying that I can stay here so I can see them get baptised! 
We arent teaching Bruno anymore... :( We went to find him and he told us that he had a dream that his church is true after praying. We wanted to help him interpret his dream, but he said he didnt need to hear more. I was heartbroken, but I know he will accept the gospel someday :) 
This week I totally ran into a cement wall. I was talking to my companion and I didnt look in front of my and I smacked my head into cement. It was super painful, but now Im totally okay. When I told president he told me that I need to be more careful. Haha! 
This week has been really good, and I am especially grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. Thanks to Him we have the chance to become better everyday! I have loved seeing the gospel help these sweet families. I cant wait to see what other families are here waiting to hear the good news of the gospel :) 
Have a wonderful week!
Con amor, 
Hermana Toponce










No comments:

Post a Comment