Monday, October 9, 2017

JUNGLE FRUIT

Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a lovely week. Mine sure has been great! Its finally fall here so were getting to eat all of the harvested fruit and I couldnt be happier! Theres pineapple, watermelon, mango, granadilla, and so many more that im not sure what theyre called. 
This week was great with teaching. We are teaching three new families and they are all on date to be baptised in december! I am so excited for them :) One of the sisters we are teaching is named Ada and this week she told us that she felt really happy while reading the scriptures and praying and we helped her to recognize that its the spirit. She was so happy to recognize the spirit that she started crying. It was such a special moment with her :) 
I got to work in my old area and we visited my convert! Junior! when we knocked on his door he was really sad and he didnt want to talk to us. He let us in and we found out that he hadnt been coming to church or reading his scriptures and he told us that he felt lost. I felt heartbroken for him. We testified the importance of reading the Book of Mormon and Going to church and he felt happier. This experience helped me streingthen my testimony of doing the little things so that we can continue feeling the spirit. Reading the Book of Mormon, Praying, and going to church are So important. They might not seem like big things but they help us so much in our lives. 
I recently completed eight months in my mission and I cried a little because I dont want it to come to an end. I love the mission so much! I love teaching these poeple the gospel and seeing it change their lives! Good things I still have ten more months. 
I love you all and I hope you all can remember to do the little things. Share the gospel. Have a fantastic week :)
Con Mucho amor, 
Hermana toponce
(sorry that there arent any pictures, the internet is slow)

No comments:

Post a Comment