Monday, October 23, 2017

Same Companion, Different Area

So we had transfers and I cant believe it! We were getting ready for bed on monday night because we were both certain that nothing was going to happen and the phone rang! We got transferred to Tarapoto. It is a beautiful area. There are lots of trees, there are mountains and its not hot. I was so happy when we got off the plane because I actually felt a little cold!
Here in Tarapoto there arent any wards, just branches but the members are so great. Our branch president was so excited to meet us that he offered to show us the whole area! Im super excited to work with the members here. The people here arent too interested in hearing our message. In my other areas it was super easy to get in the dorr, but here its been difficult. Im excited to learn how to teach the people here. I havent seen a wooden house in a week! and there are hardly any dirt roads. It is so different! 
Theres not too much to tell about the area yet, were still getting to know the members and the area and our investigators so there will be more to tell next week. I am just really happy and excited to start my new adventure here in Tarapotto. Also I cant believe that I am with Hermana Quispe again. I am so excited!
Hermana Quispe tried her first Pb&J this week so that was pretty exciting. There is penut butter here and I told her that she had to try something that I love. Haha she really liked it. 
I know that the church is true and I know that there are people here who are waiting for the gospel! We just have to find them. I hope you have a great week. Keep helping the missionaries find people to teach!! 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Toponce








No comments:

Post a Comment