Monday, January 29, 2018

Bautismo!

Hello Everyone!
We had our baptism for Tyler this week and it went super well. He was oh so excited! We worked a lot with the primary so they could give that talks and musica l number, and it wass sucha spiritual experience. We tried to get him to take pictures but he didnt want to... he just wanted to get baptised! It was really sweet, but the pictures arent to lovely... haha! what can you do? Im so happy that he made the choise to be baptised. His family is so happy to and they are setting goals so they can be active in the church again. I am so happy for them!
Junior is also so excited to be baptised. He said during one of our lessons this week that he wanted to be baptised that very day! He even cried hearing the plan of salvation because he felt so strongly that everything we have been teacing him is true. He has changed so much and I am so proud of him for accepting the gospel in his life! We will be having his baptism this friday becasue he didnt want to wait until saturday! haha :) 
This week we had a service project and we had to move bricks to build a wall and while i was moving a brick I felt something touch my finger and sure enough there was a giant snake coiled up in the brick. It leaped out of the brick into the remaining bricks and all of the elders came running the the rescue with machetes to kill it! It was hilarious and scary! Dont worry I am safe, but it was a poisonous snake and everything... I have pictures for next week because the internet is bad. so crazy! I dont know why im always in danger! I am just oh so grateful for all of your prayers protecting me :)
I love this work. I know that this is the restored gospel and I am so happy to be seeing the gospel work miracles in peoples lives. I know that our baptismal covenants can lead us to eternal life!
Have a wonderful week!!!
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce 


No comments:

Post a Comment