Monday, July 16, 2018

Iquitos week 3

Hello everyone.
This week went alot moresmoothly than last week. I am alot better, and our trio was only a trio for this week. Hermna Vareles is now working with a mini missionary soits just Hermana Idme and I again. This week was amazing.We have been helping Andy prepare for his baptism and he is really excited. He is going to be baptised this saturday and he cant wait! I amso happyforhim.The ward loves him tooand the young single adults are invitinghimto every activity they have and he isloving it.He is going to be an amazing additio to the ward.
Other than helping Andy not too much has happened. Im just trying to enjoy the lastfew weeks of my mission and work really hard unti the end!! We are helping a few other peopleprogress towards baptism too.Julio and ancarolina. There are also progressing really well and were excitedto see when they accept baptism.
One of my accomplishments of this week was also finishing Jesus the Christ! It is an amazing book! I seriouslylearned so much about my savior.I was reading it along with the new testament and I just feel so gratefulfor my savior and for all thatHe did for us.He is mybest friend and my perfect example.I just hope that one day I can becomeeven aableto little bitlike Him. Themission has helped me to see how His gospelchanges lives and I have been  see the gospel chnging Andy's life as weve been teaching him these past few weeks. I just never want to stop sharing His gospel.
have a fantastic week!!! Dont forgetto share your testimony with someone this week. 
sorry for the short and horribly written email, junglecomputers are hard to workwith sometimes!!!! Next week Ill tellmore I hope.
Love you all!!
Hermana Toponce







No comments:

Post a Comment