Monday, July 2, 2018

Back to Iquitos

Hello hello!
I am writing to you all from Iquitos. I got the call on Monday night telling me that Im now going to be serving in Punchana Iquitos. Im happy to at least be going back to my old area if I cant finish in Pucallpa. Its been fun seeing everyone I got to know a year ago and the bishop cried tears of joy to see that I am working here again. 
I am still Sister leader but this time for more sisters! Im excited to finally be able to have more sisters in my zone. They are all adorable so Im sure there wont be any problems. My companion is sister Idme from Lima and she is a doll. She has three months in the mission and she was so happy to hear that we are going to be companions! Im excited to work with her for these last few weeks!! 
This week has been a good one. Im just trying to remember all of the streets and learn all of the investigators names. My convert from Iquitos, Lila is so happy that Im back because her son Danilo is getting baptised this next saturday and she said, if you coulnt be at my baptism Im happy youll at least be at my sos baptism! It was really sweet!
Im just loving the mission and soaking in every minute I have left of it. 
Ill let you all know what more is happening next week... not much happened out of the ordinary this week! Just getting to know Iquitos again. 
I love youall and hope oyu have a fantastic week!! Enjoy the pictures of Me and my new comp and me and my aji charapita (one of the spiciest peppers in the jungle!)
Con mucho amor, 
Hermana Toponce







No comments:

Post a Comment