Monday, July 30, 2018

Not so far from the home I love

So I am oficially starting my last week of the mission. I am amazed that it came so quickly. I am beyond grateful that my Heavenly Father gave me the chance to serve a mission. It has changed my life and I have loved helping others change their lives as well. The gospel is so amazing and I love the plan of salvation and the happiness it brings into peoples lives. 
I donthave much to tell about this week. We have just been working hard to find more people to teach so that my companion can have fun families to baptise when I have to leave. Im trying to give my all until the very end. I just love teaching and sharing my testimony every day. I have to live it up while I can because when I get home it wont be so easy to take hours to just sit and share the gospel. I never want to stop being a missionary. This wokr is so beautiful!
The people here in Punchane keep telling me that I cant leave. They have bcome family to me and I will miss them dearly. Our ward council had me share my last testimony with them this Sunday and we all cried together and it was beautiful. The bishop took a moment to thank me for the work Ive done and it was a tender moment with all of the ward leaders. Punchana has really changed so much in the months Ive served here. It has so many people who are prepared for the gospel. 
This sunday I got to teach the gospel principles class and I have decided that I want to teach for the rest of my life! It is so fun. The ward mission leader said it was the best class hes heard and that he could tell Ive served my mission well. It makes me feel good to hear all of these kind words because it helps me know that I really have made a difference in the world. I have tried my best and it is amazing to see the fruits of my work. 
Im excited to see everyone in just a few short days and I cant wait to hear all of the mission experiences youve all had in this year and a half and I cant wait to share more of my stories. There are too many to write using Jungle mail. Thank you all for your support and your prayers. I couldnt be more grateful. 
Have a fantastic week!!! 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Toponce
Misión Perú Iquitos 

No comments:

Post a Comment